Monday, June 22, 2009

PEREZ HILTON SAYS
WILL.I.AM of BEP
Suposedly Assaulted him
Info Inside


(Here are @PerezHilton Tweets and Will.i.am Response Tweets
If you dont Tweet U wont know that U have to start from the Bottom and scroll back up for Timeline)
+PEREZ HILTON POSTS+
@iamtherealwill There are multiple witnesses. You can deny all you want. The truth is the truth and I am telling the truth.
about 2 hours ago from web in reply to iamtherealwill
@3jordanwayne I took photos and police have photos they took as well. The truth will prevail.
about 2 hours ago from web in reply to 3jordanwayne
@adimjuna I called the police BEFORE I Tweeted about it. They were not showing up. I felt helpless.
about 2 hours ago from web in reply to adimjuna
@mileycyrus No. I am not kidding. That is not something to kid about. I'm still in shock.
about 2 hours ago from web in reply to mileycyrus
I am NOT going to let this affect my work. And today will be a day like any other on the website.
about 3 hours ago from web
I won't be talking about this any further. It is in the hands of the authorities.
about 3 hours ago from web
Thank u all from the bottom of my heart for ur concern. The police are investigating the assault now. I did the right thing by reporting it.
about 3 hours ago from web
The Toronto police are here now. Thank you. Please stop calling them.
about 4 hours ago from Sidekick
I spoke to my lawyer. I really need to talk to the authorities. Please come to the SoHo Met Hotel. Have called the police. Need them here.
about 5 hours ago from Sidekick
Still waiting for the police. The bleeding has stopped. I need to document this. Please, can the police come to the SoHo Met Hotel.
about 5 hours ago from Sidekick
I was assaulted by Will.I.Am of the Black Eyed Peas and his security guards. I am bleeding. Please, I need to file a police report. No joke.
about 5 hours ago from Sidekick
I'm in shock. I need the police ASAP. Please come to the SoHo Metropolitan Hotel now. Please.
about 5 hours ago from Sidekick
---------------------------------
Will.i.am Response from his New Account
perez hilton is a liar... http://dipdive.com/member/i...
about 3 hours ago from web
@officialTila heres what really happened... http://dipdive.com/member/i...
about 4 hours ago from web in reply to officialTila
@officialTila this is dude is crazy...he will go to any length to get press... wow...!!!!
about 4 hours ago from web in reply to officialTila
i just made a twitter account because it isnt cool for someone to blame you and blast you with lies...
about 4 hours ago from web

No comments: